Orange Baked Ham
Packed with protein and vitamin C, this decadent ham with an orange glaze is sure to wow your guests this holiday season!
- 16 lb baked ham lean, grass-fed, fully cooked, spiral cut
- 1 tbsp garlic minced
- 1 cup orange marmalade
- ½ cup dijon mustard
- ¼ cup orange peel zested
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup orange juice freshly squeezed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place ham in a heavy roasting pan.
- Mince garlic in a food processor. Add marmalade, mustard, brown sugar, orange zest and orange juice.Process until smooth.
- Pour glaze over ham and bake for 1 hour, until ham is fully heated and the glaze is well browned.
- Garnish with sprigs of rosemary and orange wedges.