These Avocado Brownies are a healthy and delicious vegan treat! Avocados are loaded with heart-healthy fats, fiber, and antioxidants.
- ½ cup avocado
- 1⅛ cups almond milk or soy milk
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- ½ cup coconut sugar
- 1⅛ cups flour whole grain wheat or spelt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ + 2 tbsp dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease an 8x8-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- In a food processor, blend the avocado, soy milk, maple syrup, and sugar until smooth.
- In a bowl, combine the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Pour the avocado mixture into the bowl, add the chocolate chips and fold together.
- Spread the batter evenly in the baking pan.
- Sprinkle the remaining 2 tablespoons of chocolate chips over the top.
- Bake for approximately 15-20 minutes until the center is firm.
- Remove from oven and let cool. Cut into 12 portions and Enjoy!