Kale and Chive Egg Muffins
Kale is high in B vitamins which are known to reduce brain atrophy, especially in the areas most affected by Alzheimer's disease.
- 6 large eggs
- ½ cup almond milk, plain
- 1 cup kale finely chopped
- ¼ cup chives chopped
- 1 tsp salt
- 1½ tsp black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs while slowly adding the almond milk.
- Mix in kale and chives
- Using a flexible silicone muffin pan, fill each cup 2/3 the way full.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool before removing with a fork.
- NOTE: Muffins will sink a bit.
- MAKE AHEAD: Muffins may be made ahead and refrigerated for up to 1 week or tightly wrapped and frozen for no longer than 3 months.