Banana Ice Cream with Walnuts
This heart-healthy and brain-healthy banana ice cream will keep you cool on those hot summer days! Bananas deliver potassium to help lower blood pressure and magnesium, which is also important for heart health.
- 5 bananas frozen, very ripe
- 2 avocados ripe
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 dash cinnamon
- ½ cup walnuts chopped
- Freeze bananas ahead of time.
- Add frozen bananas and avocado pieces in a food processor and process until smooth. You may need to scrape down the sides.
- Add vanilla extract and cinnamon. Process to ensure everything is well-blended.
- Scrape into a bowl and add walnuts. Hand mix.