Delicious plant-based chili loaded with beans, soy crumbles, and a surprise ingredient! Percect for brain health!
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup onions diced
- 2 tbsp garlic finely chopped
- 1 cup green peppers diced
- ½ cup celery diced
- 15 oz can of diced tomatoes
- 15 oz can of black beans
- 15 oz can of kidney beans
- 15 oz can of garbanzo beans
- ½ cup fresh pineapple
- ¼ cup chili powder
- 2 tbsp cumin powder
- ½ tsp cayenne pepper
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp black pepper
- ¼ cup walnuts chopped
- 1 cup soy crumble meat substitute
- In a large stock pot, heat the olive oil, add the onions and garlic, and saute until light brown.
- Add the green peppers and celery and keep cooking.
- Add all of the seasonings and the walnuts. Cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the diced tomatoes with liquid and bring to a simmer.
- Add the beans and pineapple and simmer for about 1 hour.
- Add the soy crumbles and bring back to a simmer. Enjoy!
Banana Ice Cream with Walnuts
This heart-healthy and brain-healthy banana ice cream will keep you cool on those hot summer days! Bananas deliver potassium to help lower blood pressure and magnesium, which is also…Read More →
Very Berry Chia Pudding
This recipe contains a powerhouse of antioxidants & protein and is the perfect way to start your day! Pudding for breakfast? Count us in!Read More →
Kale and Chive Egg Muffins
Kale is high in B vitamins which are known to reduce brain atrophy, especially in the areas most affected by Alzheimer's disease.Read More →
Green Fruit Salad
A green, simple, and refreshing fruit salad that can be enjoyed as a healthy breakfast, side dish, light dessert, or snack.Read More →
These Avocado Brownies are a healthy and delicious vegan treat! Avocados are loaded with heart-healthy fats, fiber, and antioxidants.Read More →
Orange Baked Ham
Packed with protein and vitamin C, this decadent ham with an orange glaze is sure to wow your guests this holiday season!Read More →
Creamy Mashed Cauliflower
Cauliflower is much higher in fiber and a fraction of the carbohydrates, compared to potatoes, making this dish the perfect fit for healthy blood sugar and healthy weight. The tumeric…Read More →
Applesauce with Ginger and Cinnamon
Cinnamon's antioxidant properties combine with the anti-inflammatory properties of ginger, making this dish a great way to boost your brain health.Read More →
Sweet Potato Blueberry Waffles
These delicious waffles freeze well and make a great quick breakfast if you put them in the toaster.Read More →
This refreshing salsa is great as a dip for vegetables, as a topping for meat or fish tacos, or over a salad.Read More →