Loaded with delicious, healthy ingredients, this apple chutney is the perfect topping for chicken or pork.
- 4 lb apples peeled and diced
- 2 medium red peppers diced
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 4.5 cups water
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ cup fresh ginger diced fine
- 1 lb golden raisins
- In a large stockpot, combine all ingredients.
- Cook over medium heat until apples are cooked through and liquid is reduced.
- Internal temperature should read at least 165 degrees F.
- Serve warm or cool over chicken or pork.