No-Bake Peanut Butter Bars
Delicious plant-based dessert for brain health!
- 3¾ cups assorted nuts
- 1½ cups coconut meat
- 1 cup natural peanut butter
- ¾ cup almond milk
- 3 cups Ghiradelli chocolate
- ¾ cups almond milk
- Crush the nuts in a food processor, gently pulsing.
- Add the coconut, peanut butter and 3/4 cup almond milk and keep pulsing until a ball is formed.
- Line a cookie pan with parchment paper and spread the nut mixture evenly in the pan.
- In a double boiler, melt the chocolate with 3/4 cup almond milk stirring until lumps are gone and mixture is smooth.
- Spread the chocolate mixture evenly on top of the nut mixture and cool before cutting into 36 bars.