Tomato Basil Bruschetta
Made with fresh basil and tomatoes, this bruschetta recipe is easy to whip up for any occasion!
- ½ french baguette multigrain
- 1 lb diced tomatoes
- ¾ oz basil chopped, stems removed
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Slice baguette into 16 thin slices and place on a baking dish. Bake for about 10 minutes.
- Dice tomatoes and place in a bowl
- Chop basil and garlic, add to tomatoes.
- Add olive oil, salt, pepper, and balsamic vinegar to tomato mixture. Set aside.
- Drizzle tomato mixture over warm bread and serve.