Sweet Potato Blueberry Waffles
These delicious waffles freeze well and make a great quick breakfast if you put them in the toaster.
- 1 pt oat flour
- ½ cup almond milk
- 1 cup sweet potatoes cooked and mashed
- ½ cup blueberries fresh or frozen
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ⅛ tsp nutmeg
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 2 tbsp coconut oil spray for waffle iron
- In a large bowl combine oat flour, baking powder and spices
- In a separate bowl combine sweet potato, eggs, maple syrup, coconut oil, vanilla and milk
- Add wet ingredients to dry and stir to combine
- Stir in blueberries
- Heat up waffle iron and spray with coconut oil.
- Add 1/2 a cup of batter to the waffle maker. Cook until waffle makessays it's complete .
- Top with maple syrup, nut butter, or jam.