Healthy Strawberry Jam
Strawberries and chia seeds combine to support brain health through antioxidants, DHA buildingOmega-3 fatty acids and moderating glucose for consistent brain energy.
- 1 lb strawberries fresh or frozen
- 2 tsp honey
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- Place frozen berries and honey in a pot over medium heat.
- Mash berries as the begin thawing. Bring to a simmer.
- Reduce heat and simmer for about 8 minutes, until strawberries are broken down and beginning tothicken.
- Place cooked strawberries in a blender and blend until desired texture. Place back in pot over medium-lowheat.
- Taste mixture to check for desired sweetness - add more sweetener if desired.
- Add chia seeds to the pot and bring to a simmer, stir constantly for 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and pour into a glass jar. Let cool for 30 minutes. Place in refrigerator until fully chilledand seal jar with an airtight lid.
- Stays fresh if kept chilled and sealed for up to 10 days.
Banana Ice Cream with Walnuts
This heart-healthy and brain-healthy banana ice cream will keep you cool on those hot summer days! Bananas deliver potassium to help lower blood pressure and magnesium, which is also…Read More →
Very Berry Chia Pudding
This recipe contains a powerhouse of antioxidants & protein and is the perfect way to start your day! Pudding for breakfast? Count us in!Read More →
Kale and Chive Egg Muffins
Kale is high in B vitamins which are known to reduce brain atrophy, especially in the areas most affected by Alzheimer's disease.Read More →
Green Fruit Salad
A green, simple, and refreshing fruit salad that can be enjoyed as a healthy breakfast, side dish, light dessert, or snack.Read More →
These Avocado Brownies are a healthy and delicious vegan treat! Avocados are loaded with heart-healthy fats, fiber, and antioxidants.Read More →
Orange Baked Ham
Packed with protein and vitamin C, this decadent ham with an orange glaze is sure to wow your guests this holiday season!Read More →
Creamy Mashed Cauliflower
Cauliflower is much higher in fiber and a fraction of the carbohydrates, compared to potatoes, making this dish the perfect fit for healthy blood sugar and healthy weight. The tumeric…Read More →
Applesauce with Ginger and Cinnamon
Cinnamon's antioxidant properties combine with the anti-inflammatory properties of ginger, making this dish a great way to boost your brain health.Read More →
Sweet Potato Blueberry Waffles
These delicious waffles freeze well and make a great quick breakfast if you put them in the toaster.Read More →
This refreshing salsa is great as a dip for vegetables, as a topping for meat or fish tacos, or over a salad.Read More →