Healthy Egg Salad
A healthy version of a traditional favorite! Eggs are a great source of protein, omega 3 fatty acids and choline, a nutrient that helps with nerve function andacts as an anti-aging neurotransmitter.
- 4 large eggs hardboiled, peeled, and cut into chunks
- 2.25 oz plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- ½ tbsp dill weed chopped
- 1 tbsp chives chopped
- ⅛ tsp paprika
- ⅛ tsp celery salt
- ⅛ tsp black pepper
- ⅛ tsp kosher salt
- Boil eggs. After boiled, remove yolk from half of the eggs. Keep the egg white and discard the yolk.
- Mix eggs, egg whites, greek yogurt, chives, mustard, celery salt, paprika, kosher salt, and black peppertogether in a bowl.
- Serve over field greens or on whole grain bread (toasted).
- Store extra in air-tight container in refrigerator.