These Chickpea Blondies are vegan, gluten-free, and full of plant-based protein from chickpeas and nut butter.
- 15 oz Can Chickpeas
- ½ cup Nut Butter
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- ¼ teaspoon Baking Powder
- ¼ teaspoon Baking Soda
- ⅓ cup Dark Chocolate Chips
- Preheat conventional oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease an 8x8-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- Rinse the chickpeas and drain well.
- Combine all ingredients except chocolate chips in food processor and mix.
- Fold in 1/3 cup of the chocolate chips into the batter.
- Spread the batter evenly in the baking pan.
- Sprinkle the remaining 2 tablespoons of chocolate chips over the top.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for approximately 20-25 minutes until the center is firm.
- Remove from oven and let cool.
- Cut into 12 portions and Enjoy!