Webinar: Advances in Prevention & Treatment of Alzheimer’s Disease & Other Dementias
March 16 @ 8:30 am - 9:30 am
Most people think there is nothing you can do to significantly impact the trajectory of Alzheimer’s and dementia. Research, technologies, and recent successful clinical trials are challenging that notion and proving that memory loss is treatable and preventable. During this interactive discussion, Dr. Nate Bergman, one of the world’s leading brain health physicians will share the latest in prevention and treatment and how it can positively impact your clients, and even help you in your own life.
• Review research that is shifting the landscape in Alzheimer’s and dementia and how the field is focusing on earlier detection.
• List “dementogens” – drivers of cognitive decline
• Discuss basic concepts in computational neuroscience and how they relate to assessments and treatment protocols for cognitive loss and dementia care.
• Identify clinically applicable concepts neurorestoration and cognitive reablement.
• Identify information and techniques that can have a positive impact on you, as well as your coworkers, clients, and families.
Presented by Dr. Nate Bergman, DO, MBA, CBHT
Program approved for 1 CEU for State of Ohio Counselors, Social Workers, and Marriage & Family Therapists
- Local Family Owned And Operated, Nationally Recognized
- Over 30 Years Of Leading Innovation
- Full Continuum Of Solutions At Every Stage Of Alzheimer’s And Dementia Related Care
Thank you so much for the loving care and compassion you showed to our mother and to us during her stay and death. We know, she was not the most compliant person, buy you showed her the same loving care no matter what. We were blessed to have her in your care. You are truly all angels. Thank you again!
I want to take the opportunity to thank you for the wonderful care you gave my dad the last 5 1/2 months of his life. If he couldn’t be at home with my mother, you were the next closest thing.
Thanks to the staff for your ongoing care of my Dad. Your patience, kindness and caring for Dad help my Mom and I rest easy knowing he is in good hands at all times. Thanks for everything you do for him!
Every time my family visits each week for their porch visit mom looks FABULOUS! You and your whole organization really understand what to do with the residents and I have seen an amazing change. You are a blessing to our family.
Thank you also for the very touching and beautiful memorial service and luncheon honoring Mom and Dad. It meant a lot to us to have all of you share your remembrances of them.
Marianne & family
We greatly appreciate all that you have done for my Dad and for us. Your compassion, dedication, and gentle ways were a tremendous help. No one ever said to us, “It will be okay,” instead you said “We’ll help you.”
Alzheimer’s and dementia are formidable foes and they strip the individuals stricken of all of their dignity, yet you and your staff work diligently to reinstate the dignity and you do it quite successfully.
This is to thank you and all the Kemper staff who organized the memorial service last Friday. The content was perfectly appropriate and many of the participants expressed compliments to the kitchen staff for the great luncheon.