Meet the Doc & Kemper Team!
March 10 @ 10:00 am - 10:30 am
-To Join the Interactive Zoom Meeting, click on this link: https://zoom.us/j/9458577649
Join Dr. Nate Bergman and members of the Kemper team on Friday, March 10 from 10:00 – 10:30 AM, to learn more about our practice, approach to achieving optimal wellness, and how we’re different from traditional medical practices.
During the 30-minute “Meet the Doc” session:
– Explore the various services we offer.
– Ask Dr. Bergman questions about our services.*
– Learn the science behind why cognitive decline does not have to be your destiny as we age.
*Due to the open nature of this forum and time constraints, we are unable to delve into participants’ specific health concerns and history.
To Join the Interactive Zoom Meeting, click on this link: https://zoom.us/j/9458577649
If you have never used Zoom, you may click on the link above prior to the meeting time and follow download instructions. It should take less than two minutes to download the Zoom app.
If you are unable to join by computer or tablet, you may join from a phone:
When prompted, enter the Meeting ID: 945 857 7649
Learn more about the services that we offer and what is right for you!
- Wellness Options: Lifestyle Assessment of Overall Health and various Lab Testing: Micronutrients, Cortisol, Food Sensitivities, Heavy Metals, SIBO, and more.
- Family Coaching – Need help with questions or challenges that you have about a loved one experiencing cognitive decline?
- BrainFit – An in-person, cutting edge program to restore brain function and improve cognition.
- Discovery Assessment of Cognitive Health – Uncover root causes of cognitive decline and receive proactive solutions to push back and recover function.
- Brain Brightening – Address anxiety and depression through non-invasive, low-energy tDCS and tACS treatments to stimulate the brain and encourage calming and soothing of the brain and nervous system.
Dr. Nate Bergman, DO, MBA
Dr. Bergman is a pre-eminent brain health physician in the United States. He completed his fellowship in geriatric medicine at Cleveland Clinic with emphasis on how to optimize the aging brain. Prior to joining the team at Kemper Cognitive Wellness, he co-developed the Cleveland Clinic Center for Functional Medicine’s program for cognitive impairment. Dr. Bergman organizes the “Bredesen Brain Board,” a mastermind group of 20 clinicians personally chosen by Dr. Bredesen for the work they are doing in brain health. Dr. Bergman is a co-author of the 2018 publication of “Reversal of Cognitive Decline: 100 patients” that reported outcomes of the first 100 patients treated with ReCODE. He received his Doctor of Osteopathy from Kansas City University and is Board Certified in Internal Medicine.
- Local Family Owned And Operated, Nationally Recognized
- Over 30 Years Of Leading Innovation
- Full Continuum Of Solutions At Every Stage Of Alzheimer’s And Dementia Related Care
Thank you so much for the loving care and compassion you showed to our mother and to us during her stay and death. We know, she was not the most compliant person, buy you showed her the same loving care no matter what. We were blessed to have her in your care. You are truly all angels. Thank you again!
I want to take the opportunity to thank you for the wonderful care you gave my dad the last 5 1/2 months of his life. If he couldn’t be at home with my mother, you were the next closest thing.
Thanks to the staff for your ongoing care of my Dad. Your patience, kindness and caring for Dad help my Mom and I rest easy knowing he is in good hands at all times. Thanks for everything you do for him!
Every time my family visits each week for their porch visit mom looks FABULOUS! You and your whole organization really understand what to do with the residents and I have seen an amazing change. You are a blessing to our family.
Thank you also for the very touching and beautiful memorial service and luncheon honoring Mom and Dad. It meant a lot to us to have all of you share your remembrances of them.
Marianne & family
We greatly appreciate all that you have done for my Dad and for us. Your compassion, dedication, and gentle ways were a tremendous help. No one ever said to us, “It will be okay,” instead you said “We’ll help you.”
Alzheimer’s and dementia are formidable foes and they strip the individuals stricken of all of their dignity, yet you and your staff work diligently to reinstate the dignity and you do it quite successfully.
This is to thank you and all the Kemper staff who organized the memorial service last Friday. The content was perfectly appropriate and many of the participants expressed compliments to the kitchen staff for the great luncheon.