Long Term Residential Alzheimer's & Dementia Care
Is your loved one experiencing Alzheimer’s or dementia? These diseases are characterized by memory loss and cognitive deterioration, and can drastically affect how individuals cope with daily life. As the disease progresses, a person may experience changes in mood, behavior, and memory.
Kemper House is a secured residence for persons with all stages of Alzheimer’s disease and related dementias. It is a wonderful alternative to nursing home care for individuals living with memory loss. Our team is continuously trained in industry best practices; and yet, we find that our best teachers are our residents.
Our Kemper House team provides:
- Lovely, spacious suites, complete with tea kitchen and private bathroom with walk-in shower
- Assistance with all levels of personal care
- Experienced, caring staff providing 24-hour assistance for all stages, including end of life and hospice care
- Medication monitoring and administration
- Delicious, nutritious home-cooked meals, snacks and accommodation of most special diets
- Life enrichment programs designed to promote social interaction and individual participation
- Housekeeping and personal laundry service
- Emergency response system
- Community areas designed in a cozy, residential atmosphere
- Family support group, educational offerings, social and season events, and more
To learn more about our long-term residential dementia care, please call for more information.
Strongsville location: (440) 846-1100
Highland Heights location: (440) 461-0600.